Starting a new blog from scratch is hard work. Trust me, I've started lots of blogs. Wordpress blogs, Blogspot blogs, Squarespaces and Livejournals. I can tell you there's usually a big old 6 month hump to get over for new bloggers to see their blogs start to find readers and start creating the kind of rewarding interactions that make modern blogging such a valuable tool today in business, community, special interests and hobbies and building and maintaining relationships.
Hi I'm Matt Turner from Kurb Promotions and BlogWallop.com is my new venture. It's designed to give new bloggers and even experienced bloggers who are launching new blogs the basic, affordable, no frills support they need to get to that place where you don't feel like you're just blogging into a great abyss. These packages provide bloggers with the bare promotion essentials to kick start am unestablished blog so you can just focus on great posts that keep the readers that find you coming back.
- 10 completely original articles
- Submission to 1000 Search Directories
- Submit to 60 Blog Directories
- And 60 RSS Directories W/ Full Report
- Social Bookmarking for all posts
- 1 completely original niche post
- Article Marketing for 1 post
- Ongoing Relevant One Way Backlinks
- Ongoing Search Directory Submissions
- Spun Articles on a Ghost Blog